Welcome to kansasdriverslicense.org
We are here to simplify the process of obtaining your Kansas drivers license by providing you with up-to-date information and assisting you with all the necessary steps to getting your license as quickly as possible. We will make sure you are prepared with everything you need to know, what you need to bring, and where you need to go for all your drivers license needs.
It is against Kansas state law to drive with an expired license. If you need to renew your license, take action now before it's too late. Read more
Change the Address on Your Kansas Drivers License
Have you recently moved? If your address has changed, you'll need to file for an updated license. Read more
Replace Your Kansas Drivers License
If your driver license has been lost, damaged or stolen, you'll need to have it replaced as quickly as possible. Read more
Apply for a New Kansas Drivers License
Are you a new driver, or did you just move to Kansas? If so, you'll need to apply for an Kansas driver license. Read more
Many drivers' license services may be processed online. Check out the Driver License Easy Guide™ to assist you with driver license services that may be handled online. If you have received a notification from the Kansas DOV, check your notification to see if you are able to submit your requests online.
If it is necessary for you to visit an office read these 10 helpful tips:
1. Find the closest Driver License office.
2. Confirm the office hours.
3. Appointments are available at all offices for faster service.
4. Avoid Mondays and Fridays, the best day to visit the office is mid-week.
5. Avoid the 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. hours as they tend to be busy due to the lunch break.
6. Avoid the first and last day of the month.
7. Avoid the day after a holiday.
8. Come prepared with all required documentation to complete your service.
9. Print and fill out your forms prior to visiting your Driver License office.
10. If you have any questions, concerns, or special circumstances contact your nearby Driver license office prior to heading over.